As always, whenever I go home to North Carolina I tend to do a lot of shopping. I can’t help it! There are just too many cute stores and I’m a bit of a shopaholic. While I was home recently I not only did some major shopping, but also had some clothes from Lulus shipped to me.
Since I bought a lot of new clothes (enough to stock up on a new wardrobe), I’ve decided to share my top favorite items:
- Good Day Red Crochet Off-the-Shoulder Top from Lulus in a size Small. I originally ordered a medium since most reviews said you should order up a size, but when the medium came it was so loose around my shoulders it barely stayed up. I haven’t had a chance to wear this top yet, but I’m dying to wear it with some cute white jeans!
- This long sleeve chambray shirt from Island Passage in a size XS. It is super light and goes so well with white shorts and tan sandals. Unfortunately, you can’t online shop at Island Passage, but if you’re in Wilmington, NC you need to check it out!
- WoodStock Maxi Dress from Aqua Fedora in a size Small. This dress has a built in slip so you don’t have to worry about it being see-through and it’s super comfortable!
- Coffee ‘Til Cocktails Cold Shoulder Graphic Tee from Francesca’s in a size Small in the color heather grey. I can’t get over how soft this tee is! It’s probably the coziest t-shirt that I owe and it’s such a flattering style too!
- Cora Striped Tie Cold Shoulder Top from Francesca’s in a size Small. This is probably my favorite top I bought while I was home. It pairs very well with denim shorts, it is off-the-shoulders, and it is white with navy stripes which I’m a sucker for!
- Pandora Off the Shoulder Floral Bustier Top from Francesca’s in a size Small. Yes, another off-the-shoulder top, but it’s such a beautiful top and it also has a bit of an open back. Definitely great for pairing with some denim shorts and cute sandals!
Leave a Reply