I used to see coats as a necessity for the cold weather. It didn’t matter if I threw on the same coat every day. To me, it just hid my outfit. Instead I would rather spend my money on new outfits. Well something within me shifted this fall, and I am now coat obsessed! Every time I shop online or walk into a store, I find myself gravitating towards coats. Faux fur, Teddy, Sherpas, you name it! I just can’t seem to stop adding coats to my closet. Now I see them as a part of my outfits rather than something I need to survive the cold. It also helps that I have room for a closet dedicated to just coats since I moved to Philly. This is not a luxury I would have had living in Manhattan.
But let’s be real for a second. Coats can be pricey and with my latest obsession, I can’t afford more than one nice coat a season. That’s why I have decided to share a roundup of 10 cozy teddy coats all under $100. Enjoy!
1. Tamra Thin Sherpa Coat from Francesca’s – $74
2. Speak Now Jacket by Jack by BB Dakota from Bevello – $80
3. Thalia Short Faux Fur Coat from Francesca’s – $74
4. Christin Light Brown Fuzzy Jacket from Lulu’s – $56
5. Olly Cream Faux Fur Bomber Jacket from Lulu’s – $74
6. Tough Fluff Cream Sherpa Biker Jacket from Lulus – $52
7. Shawl Collar Teddy Outerwear from SheIn – $33
8. Faux-Fur Teddy Coat by Kenneth Cole from Macy’s – $63.99 (with code FRIEND)
9. Point Blank Jacket in Mocha Teddy from Showpo – $84.95
10. Zip Front Teddy Coat from Nordstrom – $79.90 (currently 40% off)
Leave a Reply