Even though it’s the Holiday season, I wanted to curate a gift guide that could be used for any occasion. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, you name it, and everything I’m sharing is under $50!
- Portable Charger – ($21.99) I don’t know what I would do without a portable charger. Having one on hand is great, especially for traveling. You never have to worry about having a dead phone or search for an outlet.
- Invisibobble – ($7.95) I have very thick long hair and am pretty picky when it comes to my hair ties. These not only hold my hair well, but they also don’t leave a crease like most hair ties do.
- Birchbox Best-Sellers Gift Set (including a 3-Month Subscription Gift Card) – ($42 and currently 10% off) I don’t know about you, but I’m always on the hunt for new makeup and skin care products to try, but I don’t always want to spend money on a full-size product. Birchbox, for those of you who don’t know what it is, is a monthly subscription box that is has 5 sample size products to try. This Birchbox gift set not only comes with a 3-month subscription, but it also gives you their best seller items.
- Winks 41 Eye Mask – ($41) I never used to be an eye mask person. They would always pop off while I’m sleeping or leave a crease in my hair. I received a Winks 41 eye mask at the Chloe Digital World Tour this past summer and it’s a game changer. This eye mask completely blocks out the light, does not leave a crease in my hair, and it stays on all night long. Since it blocks out the light completely I find I sleep better. One of the first nights I wore it I slept for 12 hours straight!
- Delicate Monogram Necklace – ($38) These delicate monogram necklaces are the perfect addition to most outfits. They are subtle, but cute! And I’m not sure if you have been noticing, but I’ve been seeing monogram necklaces all over Instagram lately.
- Blanket Scarf – ($17.89) Cannot say enough positive things about blanket scarves. They are so versatile. You can style your outfit around them, wear them tied in different ways, or you can wear them around your shoulders like a blanket! I’m constantly finding myself wearing mine at work since my office is always so cold.
- Simple Modern 32oz Slim Cruiser Tumbler – ($17.99) I have my eyes on this Tumbler. I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews on how well these keep your drinks cold. I first learned about them from one of my favorite bloggers, Emily Gemma (www.thesweetestthingblog.com), and she is always sharing how great they are.
- Capri Blue Volcano Iridescent Jar Candle – ($30) This candle smells so good and it is in the cutest jar! If you have ever walked into an Anthropologie, they usually have this one burning. Also, instead of throwing the jar out once the candle is fully burnt, you can keep it out as decoration.
- Gravity Threads CC Cable Knit Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie Hat – ($14.99) I’m not normally a beanie girl. I don’t like things messing up my hair, but these CC Pom Pom beanies are just too cute! Mine really comes in handy keeping my ears and head warm on my 20-minute walk to work every morning.
- Herbivoire Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask – ($48) This is one of my favorite face masks. It gently clarifies acne-prone skin with Fruit Enzymes, White Willow Bark, Aloe, and Blue Tansy Essential Oil to soothe the appearance of redness. I use this mask every 2-3 days. It goes on clear with a blue tint, tingles as it works it magic, and after 15-20 minutes you rinse off the mask.