One of my favorite Spring trends this year is floral! I just can’t get enough of all the beautiful floral dresses online. I have my eyes on quiet a few and wanted to share a round up of 15 of my favorites. Best part is they are all under $100!
- Agarita Dress – ($54.99) My first floral dress purchase for Spring! I picked this up when I was in North Carolina. I’m wearing a size small for reference.
- Delphine Maxi Dress – ($79.95)
- It’s Love at First Sight Floral Maxi Dress – ($52)
- My Dearest Darling Floral Maxi Dress – ($52)
- “Lottie” Floral Print Frilled Belted Mini Dress – ($60)
- “Abela” Floral V-Neck Floral Midi Dress – ($61)
- “Maddie” Button and Tie Wild Floral Print Maxi Dress – ($49)
- Sweet Tea Ruffle Dress – ($58)
- Be a Peach Floral Babydoll Dress – ($62)
- Vienne Floral Adjustable Balloon Sleeve Dress– ($58)
- Beat of the Music Beige Floral Print Pleated Midi Dress – ($62)
- Where the Wind Blows Dusty Lavender Floral Print Midi Dress – ($72)
- Forsythia Green Floral Print Long Sleeve Tie-Front Dress – ($54)
- Gala Ready Green Floral Print Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Midi Dress – ($82)
- Maybel Yellow Floral Print Ruffled Long Sleeve Maxi Dress – ($80)
What’s one of your favorite trends this Spring?
Leave a Reply