It may be crazy cold here in Philly, but lately I’ve been inspired by all of the cute bathing suits on Pinterest. I don’t know about you, but I am definitely in need of some new bathing suits this year! It’s actually been a couple of years since I bought bathing suits. Mainly because I hate seeing a cute bathing suit and then a high price tag. That’s why I decided to search the internet for not only cute bathing suits, but affordable ones too!
- Aerie “The One” Piece Racerback Swimsuit – $25 (58% off)
- Aerie Lace-Up One Piece Swimsuit – $38.46 (30% off)
- Seaside Getaway Pink Print One Piece – $48
- Trending Tropic Pink One Piece – $42
- Sweet Sensation Stripe One Piece – $42
- Timeless Tides Swimsuit – $45
- Sweetest Escape Two Piece Swimsuit Peach – $48
- Feelin’ It Mauve Velvet Lace-Up Bikini – $56
- Sexy Knotted Padded Thong Bikini Swimsuit Beach Swimwear – $17.99
- Leaf Print Padded Bathing Suits Adjustable Straps Bikini Set – $17.99
- Contrast Striped Knot 2 Pieces Bikini Set Straps High Cut Bathing Suit – $13.99
- Padded Bikini High Cut Leopard Bottoms Two Piece Bikini Set Swimsuit – $17.99
- Smitten With The Sea Gingham Swimsuit Black – $52
- Cocktails In Cozumel Swimsuit Light Blue – $48
- Radiant Days Swimsuit Green – $46
- Striped Crisscross One-Piece Swimsuit – $38
- Vero Moda Striped One-Piece Swimsuit – $52
- ‘Sherry’ Heart Print Cut Out Front Tied One Piece Swimsuit – $30
As I mentioned in Tuesday’s post, you can follow me on Pinterest as I’m always updating my boards. Here’s my Swimsuit board that inspired me to write this post.
Where’s you’re favorite place to shop for swimsuits?
Leave a Reply