It’s that time of the year where Sephora holds their Beauty Insider Sale a.k.a. the best time of year to buy those expensive items you’ve been eyeing.
Here’s the breakdown:
Rouge Members get 20% off from every single item with code HEYROUGE from April 26th through May 6th.
VIB Members get 15% off store wide with code HEYVIB from May 2nd through May 6th.
Beauty Insider Members get 10% off store wide with code HEYINSIDER from May 2nd through May 6th.
Here are some of my favorite Sephora items that you definitely need in your life:
1. Drybar Triple Sec – This smells soooo good! It’s a very versatile product that instantly provides texture, volume, and body.
2. T3 Twirl Trio Interchangeable Clip Curling Iron Set: 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” – I currently have the interchangeable base and 1″ curler, but would love to add some bigger barrels to my collection. So far this is the best curler I’ve used. My curls hold all day which I cannot say about some other curlers I’ve used.
3. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – Easily one of the best mascaras I’ve used so far. Really makes my lashes pop and they don’t clump!
4. Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask – Cannot rave enough about this mask. I use it 2-3 times a week and I see such a difference in the texture of my skin.
5. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – I saw so many people rave about this setting powder, so I gave it a try. I have always had a hard time finding a setting powder I liked until this one! I just ran out of this so I can’t wait to buy a new one during the sale.
Here are some items I have not yet tried, but been eyeing:
6. Mount Lai De-Puffing Rose Quartz Facial Roller – Been dying to try a roller. It not only looks relaxing, but it also helps reduce puffiness as well as fine lines and wrinkles. Who doesn’t love that?
7. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick– These come in the pretties shades I just want them all! I am going to have a hard time picking which ones I want!
8. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – Being a face mask junkie I’m always looking to try new face masks. I don’t yet have a moisturizing face mask, but I heard this one is great for dry skin.
9. Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream – Another brand that I’ve heard many positive reviews on. This skin cream intensely hydrates and seals in moisture which my skin definitely needs.
10. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – People have been RAVING about this all over Instagram so I’m excited to try it out and see what all the hype is about. I tend to have dry lips so I cannot wait to see if this will make a difference.
Will you be shopping the Sephora Beauty Insider sale?