Since the weather is starting to get warmer, I wanted to share a handful of my favorite spring dresses. I know you might be thinking “why buy spring dresses when there is no where to go right now.” Sometimes you feel a little better if you get dressed up even if it’s to just go down to the kitchen. Plus, some of the dresses I’m sharing today I bought last spring/summer and they are still in stock!
- Dancing Till Dawn Off-Shoulder Pleated Maxi Dress in Mustard $69.90 (originally $100)
- Rainbow Candies Stripes Maxi Dress $55.90 (originally $129)
- Try To Be Boho Embroidered Eyelet Maxi Dress in White $72
- Feel the Sunshine Tassel Mini Dress $49 – comes in Red and Navy Blue
- Evalina Floral Print Mock Neck Midi Dress $72 – comes in Navy Blue and Yellow floral print
- Days to Remember Light Blue Multi Striped Maxi Dress $69
- Easy on the Eyes Cream Floral Print Off-the-Shoulder Midi Dress $59
- Yacht Rock Blue and White Striped Off-the-Shoulder Midi Dress $66
- Just You And I Dress Blush $46
- For Your Heart Only Brown Animal Print Midi Dress $48
- Fun Days Ahead Chambray Babydoll Dress Blue $48
If you missed it, I jumped on the bandwagon and created a TikTok. In my very first post I shared a bunch of these dresses with fun transitions. Be sure to check it out: https://t.co/lqHhXfYom0?amp=1
Where do you like to get your spring dresses from? Comment below!