Still need some help deciding what to get your mom for Mother’s Day? Today I rounded up 8 great gifts to get your mom for Mother’s Day at all different price points. Hope this helps!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket $147 – Your mom will love cozying up in this extra soft blanket. The easy-care fabric won’t shrink, pill or wrinkle, making it the perfect addition to any living room or bedroom.
- Eberjey Gisele PJ Set $98 – The most comfortable PJs she will own. Comes in a variety of colors, pants and shorts, and long sleeve and short sleeve versions.
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer $57 – This is truly one of those products you see everyone raving about and it actually works! If you want your mom to have a simple tool to help her get an easy, at-home blow out, this dryer is the perfect solution.
- Eternity Bracelet $29 – A MUCH more affordable version the Cartier bangle. The Styled Collection also has so many other beautiful bracelets you can check out here.
- Custom Cutting Board from Etsy $27+ – Whether your mom will use it for cooking, serving food, or as a decoration, she’s bound to love a beautiful personalized cutting board.
- Jade Roller $30 – A jade roller supports lymphatic drainage to reduce the appearance of puffiness, and wrinkles. Who wouldn’t love this gift? And it’s very relaxing to use while wearing a sheet mask.
- Rocksbox Subscription (prices vary depending on the package selected) – For the jewelry loving mom, give the gift of unlimited jewelry with either a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. You’re mom will love creating a jewelry wish list and receiving 3 items each month to wear and return or purchase at a discounted rate.
- An Airpod Case $10 – I don’t know about you, but my Airpod case can really take a beating sometimes. Between accidentally dropping it and it getting banged up in my purse, a protective case can really help. And it makes them look cuter too! So if your mom has Airpods, this is a cute, practical, and inexpensive gift to consider.