It’s been a while since I shared my current makeup routine so I’ve decided to share what products I’ve been using the past few months. For the most part, I try out new brands and products every time I run out of something. But I will say, I don’t plan on changing up my concealer any time soon. I always heard amazing things about tarte’s Shape Tape and now I know why. It does the job of covering dark circles, is long wearing, and doesn’t crease! If I had to recommend one product that I use, this concealer is it!
Current Makeup Routine
- Primer – Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops Illuminating Ultimate Glow Primer
- Concealer – tarte Shape Tape in light
- Foundation – tarte Face Tape in light-medium neutral
- Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in natural finish
- Bronzer – Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer in Rosewood
- Blush – tarte Amazonian clay12-hour blush in Dazzle
- Highlighter – Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight-01 golden nude
- Go-To Eye Shadow Palette: Urban Decay Naked 2
- Mascara – switching between tarte Big Ego and tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
- Eye Liner – Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer, and Kat Von D Ultra Ink Liner in Trooper Black
- Eye Brow Pencil – Kat Von D Precision Pencil in Medium Brown
- Lip – Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit
What are some of your favorite makeup products? I’m always looking for recommendations.