Last week I shared the makeup products I use daily so this week I decided to share my favorite skin care products.
Favorite Skin Care Products
- Replenix Gly-Sal 5-2 Cleanser – This is a ride or die product for me. My dermatologist recommended it for me back in high school and every time I try something else I always gravitate back towards this cleanser. However, I don’t use this every day. Since it has glycolic acid as an ingredient (a chemical exfoliate) I use this cleanser every 2-3 days and try to use a gentile moisturizing cleanser on the other days.
- The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum – This is a new product I got from the Sephora Spring sale that helps to hydrate the skin. I use it immediately after washing my face every day.
- Herbivore Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum – Another new product I got from the Sephora Spring sale and so far I’m loving it! Since this is another exfoliating product I only apply it every few days at night after I put on The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum.
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG – I have pretty bad dark circles so a couple drops under my eyes helps make my dark circles look a bit less noticeable without makeup.
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer – I like using this priming moisturizer in the morning before I apply my makeup.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – I love using this super hydrating mask at night during the winter when my skin gets very dry. I also like using this after using a drying clay face mask to pump some moisture back into my skin.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone SPF 15- Normal/Combination Skin – Such a thick hydrating face lotion. I love using this at night before bed.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme – A favorite eye cream of mine. Whenever I use the Estée Lauder Advance Time Zone face lotion, I use this eye cream.
- CLINIQUE All About Eyes™ Rich Eye Cream – Another favorite eye cream that I use before bed. It goes on so smooth and super creamy.
- Herbivore Blue Tansy Fruit Enzyme Resurfacing Clarity Mask – One of my favorite face masks and worth the price. I usually use this 1-2 times a week since it is an exfoliating mask.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask – I put this on right before I go to bed and wake up with super moisturized lips. It’s best to wear before bed because it is a very thick, sticky lip product.
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots – The holy grail for attacking those pesky pimples that pop up out of nowhere. The second I feel one forming I pop one of these dots on and sleep it with overnight. More times than not I wake up and the pimple is either gone or reduced in size.
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Sculpty Heart Gua Sha Tool – I use this every day. It helps with lymphatic drainage that builds up in your face while you sleep. Really helps remove any swelling or puffiness in the face!
- Spa Sciences SIMA At Home Dermaplaning Tool – You can use this once a week, but I usually use it once every other week. It not only exfoliates your skin, but it also removes any unwanted hair on your face. And you will love how smooth your makeup will look after using this tool!
I’m always looking to try new skin care products. Comment some of your favorite skin care products below!