I hope you enjoyed my little Vici haul that I shared on Tuesday. In case you missed it, you can check out that post here. And as I promised on Tuesday, here is my Red Dress Boutique must-haves for spring!
My Red Dress Boutique Purchases
First off I have this GORGEOUS The One For Me Dusty Blue Multi Maxi Dress as my number one item in my Red Dress Boutique must-haves for spring list! Between its beautiful spring pastel color blocking, short puffy sleeves, and beautiful flow, I am absolutely obsessed with this dress. And with Easter this weekend, it makes a perfect Easter dress as well!
If you’re loving this dress as must as I am, make sure you RUN to their site to snag it. This dress was sold out yesterday, but was back in stock this morning. But as I’m writing this blog post, it’s currently selling FAST. Similar to Vici, you can sign up on Red Dress’s wishlist to get notified when an out of stock item is back in stock which I highly recommend.
Next up we have a fun matching set! Yes this is a top and bottom and not a maxi dress, but that’s the beauty of it! You can style this New Light Yellow And Orange Floral Print Top with the matching Radiant Style Yellow And Orange Floral Print Skirt or create entirely new looks with just the skirt or just the top. Gotta love adding versatile items to your closet! I’m also obsessed with this outfits dainty floral pattern. So perfect for spring and summer!
Other Red Dress Boutique Must-Haves I’m Eyeing
- Lea Pacific Pool Maxi Dress
- Take Me Dancing Hot Pink Maxi Dress
- Growing On Me Bright Blue Floral Print Maxi Dress
- On Record Blue Floral Print Crop Top and Sunny All Day Blue Floral Print Skirt
- Living In Your Mind Pink Gingham Jumpsuit
- Keep A Secret Pastel Green Romper Dress
- Positively Perfect Coral Pink Dress
- Tuscan Nights Sand Romper
- Honest And True Ivory And Blue Print Dress
Share some of your favorite places to shop for spring must-haves below!