More fun stuff for my brides-to-be (and future brides-to-be)! Today’s second installment in my Wedding Outfit Inspo (WOI) series, I’m sharing all the chic finds for some bridal shower outfit inspo! If you missed last week’s post (A.K.A. the first blog post in my new WOI series), you can check it out here. I shared some really cute outfit inspo for the bride-to-be that is planning her bachelorette.
Now let’s dive into today’s post all about the bridal shower looks.
Simplistic White Bridal Shower Outfi Inspo
First up, I have the classic white bridal shower dress. These would go perfectly for any shower venue whether it be a country club, restaurant, backyard, winery, you name it! Since the classic white dress is so simplistic, feel free to elevate the look with a colored pair of shoes or jewelry for an added pop!
- Cabaret Queen White Polka Dot Embossed Satin Backless Midi Dress
- Soleil Dress
- Gala Ready White Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Midi Dress
- Rise to the Occasion White Midi Wrap Dress
- Gimme Some Flair White Flounce Sleeve Bodycon Dress
Lavish Lace Bridal Shower Outfi Inspo
A lace dress is probably one of my favorite bridal shower looks. There is just something about it that screams elegance. A midi length lace dress would be the perfect fit for a fancier affair. Perhaps at a hotel, country club, or nice restaurant.
- Amazing Allure White Crochet Lace Bodycon Midi Dress
- I Can’t Resist White Lace Midi Dress
- One Wish White Lace Midi Dress
- Simply Chic White Lace Midi Dress
- Sweetest Love Story White Lace High-Low Midi Dress
- Delia White Lace Strapless Midi Dress
- ASTR the Label Lace A Line Midi Dress in White
- Love Swept White Lace Midi Skater Dress
- All Is Love White Embroidered Tiered Midi Dress
Cute, But Casual Bridal Shower Outfi Inspo
Now if you’re a having a more laid back bridal shower, like a beachy shower, you might want to opt for something more casual like these flowly looser fitted maxi dresses.
- Sweeten the Occasion White Lace Short Sleeve Maxi Dress
- Wonderful Whims White Puff Sleeve Button Front Midi Dress
- I’m All Yours Cream Ruffled Maxi Dress
- Next to You Cream Swiss Dot Ruffled Midi Dress
Black & White Patterned Bridal Shower Outfi Inspo
If you’re a bride-to-be that doesn’t want your traditional all white outfit, consider mixing it up with some patterns. This can be any color, but to keep a bit of elegance, I’ve shared some black and white combo dresses.
- Fairytale Beginnings White And Black Lace Maxi Dress
- Pop The Question White Midi Dress
- Charmed and Classy White Polka Dot Long Sleeve Midi Dress
- Promise My Love Cream Polka Dot Tiered Midi Dress
- Behold the Beauty Cream Polka Dot Flutter Sleeve Maxi Wrap Dress
Flowy Floral Bridal Shower Outfi Inspo
Last, but not least! A flowy floral dress that incorporates some white, ivory, or cream would be a fun way to dress up for your bridal shower if it’s held at a winery or a barn. You still get the bridal white, while incorporating pretty florals that may compliment your surroundings.
- Just A Natural White Floral Print Midi Dress
- Heavenly Sights Ivory Floral Embroidered Maxi Dress
- Cove Dress
- Take You There Ivory Floral Print Maxi Dress
- Lush Gardens Ivory Floral Print Off-The-Shoulder Mini Dress
- Frolic with Me White Floral Print Tie-Back Tiered Maxi Dress
- Fleur-ty Girl Ivory Floral Print Long Sleeve Babydoll Dress
- Elegantly Inclined Cream Floral Print Wrap Maxi Dress
If there is a specific topic you want to see as a part of my WOI series, comment below! Otherwise, I hope you feel inspired after this bridal shower outfit inspo post. Stay tuned for Thursday’s WOI post all around Rehearsal Dinner outfits for the bride!