How is it May already!? With Mother’s Day being right around the corner, I decided to take a break from my Wedding Outfit Inspo (WOI) series and share the ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide where everything is under $50! There are so many goodies out there, but in case you’re on a budget, this under $50 round up should help spark some ideas. Not going to lie, I want all these items for myself too. Might just have to buy two of everything!
Shop the Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook – I have this cookbook and her recipes are SO GOOD! If you’re mom is a cook, she will love this!
- Barnyard Designs Herb Pot Planter Set – Again, if your mom is into cooking, this little herb garden makes the cutest kitchen decor while also being useful to cook with.
- Mini Capri Blue 5 oz. Volcano Jar Candle – These candles smell amazing! They also come in several sizes at different price points.
- Stainless Steel Tumbler – Who doesn’t want a stemless wine tumbler to keep their white wine cold this summer!?
- Tonic Luxe Eye Mask – Let me tell you, an eye mask will do wonders for sleeping! First time I ever wore an eye mask to bed, I slept 14 hours!
- Mini Perfume Collection Set – If your mom loves perfume, but is picky on the scent, buying a sample perfume set is a great gift to give so she can pick her favorite.
- Mercury Glass Frame – These frames are so pretty!
- Rifle Paper Co. Monogram Mug – One can never have enough cute mugs.
- Fuzzy Faux Fur Slippers – I might have to snag a pair of these for myself!
- Monogram Stretch Bracelet – These gold beaded bracelets are all the rage right now.
- Compact Swivel Cheese Board with Knives – I love how this board can fold up to fit in a small storage space, but expand for a large serving cheese board.
- BloomsyBox Subscription – Fresh flowers every month? Yes please!
- Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit – This spice kit really elevates your dipping sauces. Perfect when entertaining.
What are you planning on getting your mom for mother’s day? Comment below!